Engineers and technicians specialized in the field of electricity from EIA21 perform:
- Complete Calculation and Modelling of Power Systems in HV, MV and LV: Load flow and Short-circuit, Motor Starting, Transformer and Equipment Sizing, Cable Calculation, Protective Coordination and Parameterization Studies for Protections, Harmonic Studies and Solutions, Lightning Protection, Lighting, Earth Network, Generation Plants.
- Development of Single Line Diagrams, Developed Control and Force Drawings
- Cable layouts and Pipelines, Cable Routing and Trays, Support Engineering, Overhead and Buried Earth Distribution, Cathodic Protection, Interconnection Diagrams.
- Elaboration of Purchase Specifications and Data Sheets, Supplier and Supply Tracking, KOM, FAT and SAT. Integrated purchasing management.
- Global design, conceptual, basic and detail engineering for industrial plants.
- Power system analysis and calculations, transient stability analysis technical specifications, datasheets, cable routing and tray arrangement. HV, MV and LV protection and coordination studies.
- Substation and HV/MV power lines. Substation engineering for electricity companies. Distribution substations, generation, collection and HV network connection substations. Detail engineering and interconnection schemes. Electromechanical engineering.
- Control systems for HV / MV electrical substations, protective studies of the HV / MV network and network operation analysis. Design and integration of existing networks in analysis and calculation software.
- “Beta Tester” and ETAP software partners with training for new users and advanced users.
- Preparation of HV, MV and LV legalization projects.
- Integration Engineering with other specialties.