The Civil Works and Structures Department of EIA21 is in charge of basic and detail engineering:
- Calculation and Design of Static and Dynamic Equipment Foundations and Package Units, Buried Pipelines, Roads, Drainage Networks, Lighting, Signalling, Excavations, Piling and Fillings
- Loads, Forms for Drawings
- Calculation and Design of Metal Structures of Support for Equipment and Package Units, Buildings, Pipe Racks. Modularity of racks and pipe racks
- Preparation of Calculation Reports and Specifications for the Supply and Construction, Assembly of Structures, including Prices
- Preparation of Detailed Workshop Fabrication Drawings, Detailing of Structures, Reinforcement and other Key Drawings
- Coordination Engineering with other Specialties.
SOFTWARE CIVIL WORKS & STRUCTURES: