Piping, Support and Stress department carry out the following activities:
- General Layout Floor Blueprints (Plot-Plan)
- Piping design and 2D and 3D Support
- Isometric Drawings, material MTO’s and 2D Orthogonal Drawings
- Flexibility Calculations and Pipe Support
- Technical Specifications for Standard and Special Purchasing
- Paint and Pipe Insulation Specifications including Material Take Offs
- Specifications of Tests, Chemical Cleaning and Blowing
- Integration with the Rest of Specialties (Instrumentation, Civil Works, Structures)
- Data Sheets
- Technical Evaluations
In order to undertake these activities, EIA21 has qualified personnel with extensive knowledge of the different regulations to be applied:
- CODES ASME: B31.1 Process Piping, B31.3 Power Pipe, B31.4 Pipeline
Transportation System for Liquids and slurries, ASME VIII.
- STANDARDS API: API std.526 y API std.520, API std.560, API std.617, API std.610, API std.660 y API std.662 y API std.661.
- NEMA SM 23, WRC 107.
- RULES FOR THE ESTIMATION OF LOADS: ASCE-7, EUROCODES 1 y 3, Technical Building Code, Basic Building Regulations…
- REGULATIONS B31.1, B31.3 y los standards MSS SP-58, 69 y 89
- In addition, all projects undertaken by EIA21 are carried out in compliance with customer specifications, codes and regulations.
SOFTWARE PIPING, SUPPORT & STRESS: